Reservations for 2024
Reservations for the 2024 Kinmount Fair are open.
Lot fees are remaining the same in 2024 as they were last year:
If you camped with us in 2023 and you want to reserve the same lot(s), you must contact us at the email address below indicating your lot number(s) and your intention to return this year. If you do not confirm your lot(s) with us by June 30th, 2024, you may lose them. Payment is still not required in advance to reserve your lot(s), but is appreciated.
If you wish to pay for your lots in advance, please use one of the following options:
Option 1: Interac e-transfer
Please send e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Autodeposit is enabled. Please do not send e-transfers to any other email address, and please do not send e-transfers requiring a passphrase. Allow at least one week for us to send you a receipt.
Option 2: Cheque or money order
Please make cheques payable to the Kinmount Agricultural Society. Our mailing address is
PO Box 238
Please indicate in the memo field your lot number(s). Include an email address or a phone number so we may confirm receipt of the payment. Allow 2-3 weeks for us to get back to you.
Note: The waiting list is closed to new additions until further notice. The waiting list has grown significantly over the last three years, and at this time we will no longer be accepting additions. Once the list has been shortened considerably, we will update this page and begin accepting names for trailer park lots. Check this page for the official update.
Contact: John Dewhurst
(705) 488-2871 (Message service only. Allow 1-2 weeks for John to get back to you. Email is preferred.)
Kinmount Fair Trailer Park Rules and Regulations
Effective August 29, 2022.
- Wrist bands must be worn at all times on fair days: Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Unregistered overnight visitors are not permitted. All overnight visitors must be registered with the trailer park office before closing.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted only on your registered lot(s).
- Cannabis may only be consumed within the Trailer Park.
- Absolutely no glass containers permitted on the fairgrounds. If you have glass containers for food or beverages, they must be left at your lot.
- DAYTIME BURN BAN WILL BE IN EFFECT – in compliance with Municipality of Trent Lakes By-Law No. B2017-053, campfires are permitted only between 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m. Campfires must be attended at all times. Campfires cannot exceed 0.61 x 0.61 x 0.61 metres (2 x 2 x 2 feet) in size. The person tending the fire must have equipment available to extinguish the fire. All burning shall be prohibited if the Municipality of Trent Lakes declares a burn ban - the Grass & Forest Fire Index shall be posted at the Trailer Park Office..
- Misuse or dangerous driving of vehicles is prohibited, including cruising and occupying the box of a pickup truck. Speed limit within the fairgrounds is 10 km/h.
- No vehicle movement in the park between 9:00 p.m. - 5:00 a.m. unless authorized the previous day by the Trailer Park Office.
- Personal ATV’s, golf carts or motorized mini-bikes are prohibited. Mobility scooters are permitted.
- Excessive noise is prohibited at all times. Radio-free policy is in effect from 11:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. - no music or generator use during this time.
- Tents are prohibited, with the exception of shelters intended for dining use.
- One registered vehicle is permitted to park on each lot. Additional vehicles must park in the designated area of the fairgrounds and must obtain a parking pass from the office. Unauthorized vehicles will be towed away at owner’s expense.
- Dog Policy:
- Always keep dogs on a leash no longer than 2 metres (6.5 feet) in length;
- Do not leave dogs unattended or allow them to make excessive noise;
- Pick up after your dog’s waste - Stoop & Scoop
- No bicycles outside of the trailer park on fair days – Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Any abuse, verbal or otherwise, of trailer park security or office staff will not be tolerated.
- All fireworks and flying lanterns are strictly prohibited within the park and on the fairgrounds.
- Children aged 12 and under must not be left unattended.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in eviction and/or revocation of lot reservations for a period of at least one year.