Rules and Regulations
- All sheep must be on grounds by 8:30 a.m.
- Sheep must remain on grounds 4:00 p.m. Exhibitors who remove their sheep before this time will forfeit all prize money.
- If an exhibitor’s prize money exceeds $20, membership fee for next year will be deducted from their total.
- Only healthy animals are permitted on the grounds. Any animals showing signs of sickness will be removed by the Director in Charge.
- The decision of the judges is final.
Class 27 –
Class 28 – Suffolk
Class 29 – Dorset, Horned or Polled
Class 30 – Cheviot
Class 31 – Lincoln
Class 32 – All Other Breeds
Prize Money: 1st – $20, 2nd – $17, 3rd – $15, 4th – $13, 5th – $11
- Yearling Ram
- Ram Lamb
- Yearling Ewe
- Ewe Lamb
- Group of 3 Yearlings
- Group of 3 Lambs
4-H Sheep Show
Open to all 4-H members in the province of Ontario and will be judged on showmanship and conformation, open to any breed. All 4-H members must follow the 4-H dress code. Exhibitors must adhere to the 4-H rules and regulations, in addition to the rules and regulations for the senior division (see above).
Prize Money: 1st – $30, 2nd – $25, 3rd – $20, 4th – $15
4-H Sheep Show Sections
- Exhibitor must be 9-11 years of age
- Exhibitor must be between the ages of 12-15 years
- Exhibitor must be 16-21 years of age.
Please ensure the show secretaries have the proper address and membership number for 4-H exhibitors.