Updated for 2019
Class 44B – Photography
Director in Charge: Julie Austin
Notice to Photographic Exhibitors:
Photographs may be entered either by mail or in person as follows:
Julie Austin, c/o Kinmount Agricultural Society, P.O. Box 53, Kinmount, ON K0M 2A0
MUST BE RECEIVED BY AUGUST 24
In Person: on August 24 at J Austin & Sons Ltd – Castle Building Centre – 4957 Cty Rd 45 W, Kinmount
- Mmm…does that ever look good (your favourite dish)
- Goodness gracious great balls of fire
- You put a spell on me: Halloween fun!
- Life has gone to the dogs
- Vroom…did you catch the rad interior of that car?
- Cottage life
- It only happens once a year: Kinmount Fair Fun!
- This one is self(ie) inflicted
- Leaping lizards, or their cousin, the frog
- Take me out to the ball game
- Hats off to you!
- She sells seashells by the seashore
- Eggo my lego…or something like that
Class 44B Special – $10.00
Judge’s favourite photograph