Rules for Class 44D – Photography
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBITORS: Due to the large volume of photographic exhibits received and the limitations of display space, we will only accept online advance entries as follows:
- Only one entry, per section, per exhibitor is allowed.
- Photos may be in colour or black & white, at the exhibitor’s discretion.
- All exhibitors must submit their list of entries online at kinmountfair.net. To submit photographs, they must be uploaded to a file/photo sharing service online (e.g. Google Drive, iCloud, etc.) and a sharing link must be provided in the online entry form. If submitting multiple photos, they must all be shared with the same link (this usually is accomplished by placing all photo files in the same folder/album).
- Save photographs in either JPEG or PNG format, and
- Name your files according to the section that is being entered and your name. For example, "Section 3 - John Dewhurst.jpg".
- Exhibitors who have not paid for their 2023 membership in the Society must also submit their $15 payment prior to Friday, September 1, 2023. Payment can be made in-person at the Exhibit Hall drop-off times (see Exhibit Hall Rules) or by Interac e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Both monetary and sticker prizes will be awarded. A 4th place prize and sticker will be awarded in any section with seven (7) or more entries. Prize stickers may be exchanged in the Secretary’s office for prize ribbons before the conclusion of the fair, if desired.
Prizes: 1st: $6, 2nd: $5, 3rd: $4
My Best Friend - Pets
Two or more individuals from different age groups
Spread Your Wings
Birds of any variety
Frogs, turtles, snakes, lizards, or other reptiles and amphibians
Wild Animal or Mammal
Boating, paddling, swimming
Anything horse related
Oh Canada - From Sea to Sea
Landscapes from across our country
Black and White