Rules for Class 44D – Photography
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PHOTOGRAPHY EXHIBITORS: Due to the large volume of photographic exhibits received and the limitations of display space, we will only accept online advance entries as follows:
- Only one entry, per section, per exhibitor is allowed.
- Photos may be coloured or black & white, at the exhibitor’s choice.
- All exhibitors must submit their list of entries online at kinmountfair.net. To submit photographs, they must be uploaded to a photo sharing service online (e.g. Flickr, Imgur, Google Drive, iCloud) and a sharing link must be provided in AssistExpo. If submitting multiple photos, they must all be shared with the same link.
- Exhibitors who have not paid for their 2022 membership in the Society must also submit their $12 payment prior to Friday, September 4th, 2022. Payment can be made in-person at the Exhibit Hall drop-off times (see Exhibit Hall Rules) or by Interac e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Both monetary and sticker prizes will be awarded. A 4th place prize and sticker will be awarded in any section with seven (7) or more entries. Prize stickers may be exchanged in the Secretary’s office for prize ribbons before the conclusion of the fair, if desired.
Prizes: 1st: $5, 2nd: $4, 3rd: $3, 4th: $1
For the Professional - Any picture of your choice. Prizes: 1st: $8, 2nd: $6, 3rd: $4, 4th: $2, others: $0
May include photo editing.
Celebrating 150 years at the Kinmount Fair - Any picture of the Fair in days gone by or over the years.
Every entry entered into a draw for a 150th Anniversary Kinmount fair Book.
Photographs will be retained for historical displays.
My Best Friend - Pets
Blooms - any flowers
Playtime - Adults or Children or both
Spread Your Wings - Birds of any variety
Reptilian - Frogs, turtles, snakes, lizards
Wild Animal or Mammal
From My Kitchen
That 'Special Look' that only kids can give you
Horsing Around - Anything horse related
Black and White